> I started using MySQL about two months ago (and I already love it!) and
I'm new to this list...

> I would like to know if there's some web interface for MySQL management
that has been released as open source. Preferably this should be in ASP 3.0
or ASP .NET languages, but I'll appreciate to know any other language
available.

> Thank to everyone who'll spent time to send me a fee-back.

Have you been using it under a rock?? ;)

PHPMyAdmin is probably the most popular. It's written in PHP, of course.

http://www.phpwizard.net/projects/phpMyAdmin/

I don't know of any ASP solutions and I'm sure you'd have to pay for them.

---John Holmes...