Hi Scott,

Can you please explicitly state what you want to be done otherwise it
seems that all you need to do is get the records from the database,display
them to the user and include something like a checkbox or radio button
that the user can select to show the records he wants deleted.

Then all your script will have to do is check if the checkbox is checked
and then delete those records with a simple sql query.

Regards,
Eric

Kamara Eric Rukidi Mpuuga
Computer Frontiers International