Blah blah blah ...

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:31:43 +0100
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Michael T. Babcock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Re: Examples needed of MYSQl/PHP update, delete scripts and relevant

Your message cannot be posted because it appears to be either spam or
simply off topic to our filter. To bypass the filter you must include
one of the following words in your message:

sql,query,queries,smallint

If you just reply to this message, and include the entire text of it in the
reply, your reply will go through. However, you should
first review the text of the message to make sure it has something to do
with MySQL. Just typing the word MySQL once will be sufficient, for example.

You have written the following:

Scott wrote:

sers can either have the option to update eg via a update button, or also
have a delete button that deletes that record.

Any ideas?

Several dozen, none of which bear typing in here when they're all on zend.com, php.com, webmonkey.com, or google.com (ok, the last one's cheating).

Search for "php form source" and see what you get :-) Most pages that display results with PHP support this type of functionality. I'll give you a hint; pump your primary key into the HREFs.

--
Michael T. Babcock
C.T.O., FibreSpeed Ltd.