I feel so stupid right now!  I just loaded up Apache, mySql, and PHP on my
home Windows XP machine to work on my website.  It'll be running on a Linux
server when I get it on the web.

I've been trying to check out this catalog program called PHP Catalog.
Their website has a free version to check out.  I can't even get it up and
running.  Their instructions say, "Create a new database and import
admin/createdb_mysql with the following commands from the PHPCatalog/admin
directory:

mysql database_name < createdb_mysql

where database_name is the name of the new database (which I'm calling
testcatalog).

OK, so why can't I figure out where I'm supposed to type this command??? Do
I use the mysql.exe monitor?? I tried to type

testcatalog < createdb_mysql

at the mysql prompt in the monitor and it wouldn't take. Is there a way to
type this command into PHPMyAdmin??  I know the solution has to be soooo
easy and I'm just drawing a total blank.

Renee Toth
Stitchin' Up A Storm
www.stitchinupastorm.com