INTAS is an independent International Association formed by the European
Community, European Union's Member States and like minded countries
acting to preserve and promote the valuable scientific potential of the
NIS partner countries through East-West Scientific co-operation. We are
currently looking to reinforce our IT team.

We are looking for the following profile:
You have minimum 2 years experience in a database driven environment, of
which at least 1 year in SQL,
You have succesfully completed one or more Microsoft Curriculum exams,
You have a proven competence in .NET, ASP, VB, XML, HTML etc...
You can administer the latest Windows operating systems and office
packages
You can operate without problems in an English-speaking environment.

INTAS can offer the following opportunities:
Initially you will assist in the development of a complete new
infrastructure, whereafter you will:
administer web- and SQL servers
be the helpdesk for users regarding databases
create/update queries and forms for internal users
web updates, support and creation of new html and ASP codes
share the helpdesk workload with your colleagues.

You are invited to send your CV with accompanying letter to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kim Schotanus
Information Systems Manager

INTAS