>   I admit that I scanned your message very quickly (I am in the middle
>   of a few critical tasks right now) - I just noted that you had
>   received no answers and wanted to see if I could get more
> details and
>   work up some interest in your question at the same time.  :)

Thanks

>   Have you taken a look at the section of the crash-me source that
>   handles Solaris - we may have tips in there.

Y=There isn't anything specific to Solaris there afaik

Thanks

Dave

Please visit the official Granada website at www.granadamedia.com
for the latest company news.

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you.