Hi

I need to create a file from the row of a table.  I have done the following but it
does not create a file but only display it on screen.  What am I missing?

Thanks.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] godson]$ mysql -e "select * from baa;" --pager=t.sh test
| nam                                                                            |
| mysqldump --lock-tables -ubugs bugs -pfileit > /home/godson/backup20030225.sql |