On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 12:32:57AM -0800, DiAnNe iRiS aLeRta wrote:
> i have made a simulation for horizontal aggregation in C++ but had a
> hard time converting it to MySQL codes for me to create a function for
> MySQL?
>
> how can i convert my C++ code inorder for it to be accepted and run in
> MySQL? thanks

  Dianne,

  Look up UDF in the MySQL manual.

  Also, please do not send multiple copies of the same email in quick
  succession - it is considered rude.

Cheers!
--
Zak Greant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  MySQL AB Community Advocate

Translucent Databases: An Excellent Guide to Protecting Sensitive Data!
  Visit http://www.wayner.org/books/td/ for more information