I've had great success with my first PHP/mySql project.  It's a catalog to
showcase my embroidery designs.  My embroidery database is working, the php
code I embedded in my FrontPage2002 pages is working great, I can click on
my admin button and upload info into the database.

Because of the pictures that come up with each line item of design detail
...I'm concerned that when the member searches for the designs, if it brings
up too many on one screen that the users will be able to take a nap while
the screen loads.  Is there a way for me to tell the web page to only load,
lets say 6 on a page and have a button to go to the next 6 until all the
designs that fit the criteria are gone through?

Thanks to those out there who have responded to my previous issues ... it's
nice to know that there are members of this group willing to take time to
answer questions from such greenies out there like me with respect and
kindness.  You've given me the courage to continue and I'm almost done with
my first adventure into this wonderful new world for me.

Renee :)