mysql

Dear Sir/Madam:

We would like to introduce the our new product for you, If you do not want to receive
such kind of information, I'm sorry, Please delete it, thank you!

Yueqing heavy transmission shaft factory,specially produce universal transmission shaft
We products:
WSD Type,WS type,wss type,WHL type,WSL type,LQA type,SWP type,SWC type cross universal
coupling.
GXTC type,GXTCA type,GXL type,GXZL type,GXGL type Curved-pin coupling.
G2CL type,G2CLZ type,WGT type Curved-tooth coupling.
ML,MLZ,MLS Type elasticity coupling

If your interest,please contact us.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]