From: DiAnNe iRiS aLeRta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 25 February 2003 2:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MySQL codes

i am to make a feature for mysql which is horizontal aggregation for our
thesis.

is this existing already? if not, is vertical aggregation existing? can you
show me the codes for it? i need it to have a basis for developing the
horizontal aggregation.

horizontal aggregation is collecting values in a ROW based on some grouping
criterion and displaying it in horizontal manner. vertical aggregation is
collecting values in a COLUMN based on some grouping criterion.

thank you so much!

Visit Atenista.Net, Your Portal to the Atenean Community!
Click here: http://www.atenista.net