From: Stitchin' [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 12:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Very basic If statement still not working ????

Boy, this is getting real frustrating ... doesn't this seem to be child's
play?  I'm not trying to do anything fancy ... I tried the && and
parentheses suggested  below and it still didn't work.  I even tried to put
quotes around the zeros and ones thinking maybe the program wasn't
recognizing that they were numbers and it still didn't work ????