Hello everyone,

I am running MySQL version 3.23.52 on Mandrake 9.0 and access it from a web
application running on IIS on Win 4.0 Service pack 6a with MyODBC version
2.50.39.

The problem I am having is when I create a temporary table and then query
the temporary table I get a Table doesn’t exist error. The strange thing is
that if I don’t include the IF NOT EXIST option, I get an error that the
file already exists when I re-run the code. So I know the table is being
created.

I don’t have any problems if I don’t use the TEMPORARY option and just
create the tables and then drop them. I would rather use temporary tables so
I don’t have to worry about name conflicts and that they will be dropped
automatically when the connection dies.

I have searched the mailing-lists and found only one person having this
symptom randomly.

Any incite on this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.