What you are looking for appears to be report layout.  Keep in mind that SQL
will only return multiple rows, all with the same columns populated.

To even get close to what you want, you can create a query that returns:

TeamOwner, Player, Position, Goals, Points

And then your application can massage it into the output format you want.

A query to return BOTH detail information on players AND summary information
on owners would have to be a union of two queries - one returning the player
information and the other returning owner summary information (UNION
requires version 4.0):

SELECT     O.OwnerName,
        1 as SortOrder,
        P.Player,
        P.Position,
        Goals,
        Points
FROM owners as O
    INNER JOIN teamplayers as T
        ON O.OwnerID = T.OwnerID
    INNER JOIN players as P
        ON T.PlayerID = P.PlayerID

UNION

SELECT    O.OwnerName,
        2 as SortOrder,
        'Total' as Player,
        P.Position,
        Sum(Goals) as Goals,
        Sum(Points) as Points
FROM owners as O
    INNER JOIN teamplayers as T
        ON O.OwnerID = T.OwnerID
    INNER JOIN players as P
        ON T.PlayerID = P.PlayerID
GROUP BY O.OwnerName,
        SortOrder,
        Player,
        P.Position

ORDER BY O.OwnerName,
        SortOrder,
        Player,
        P.Position

Based on this, it is basically a question of suppressing repeated values of
OwnerName.

Adjust the query to match your actual situation.  If you are using version
3.23, AFAIK you'll either have to use two separate queries or calculate the
totals in your app from the detail data.

HTH,
Tore.