Hi,

        I'm quite new to MySql and databases in general (as will
probably be obvious shortly).

        I am working on a very large commercial site right now that will
have to database approx. 500 plus pictures, txt files and other various
things (such as client info).

        Throughout a few tutorials and other various readings I've found
where I can link txt files to the database using LOAD DATA INFILE but
haven't seen anything referring to pictures. Is it possible to
dynamically link pictures to a MySql database? If so, could someone
point me in the right direction? Also, does anyone feel that this kind
of project might be better suited for a different database program like
Access or something like that. I would sure appreciate the help.

Barry