At 03:57 PM 3/4/2003, Martin Ostlund wrote:

I usually use phpMyAdmin

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately it isn't my server and they haven't finished installing phpMyAdmin on it yet. That's why I usually make odbc connections in access and build the queries graphically. But it just keeps choking on the join statement.

"You have an error in your SQL syntax near '(fac_stud_lunch INNER JOIN fac_stud_lunch_join ON fac_stud_lunch.instructor_hawk' at line 2"

Thanks,

Bob

Bob Ramsey                       Applications Development & Support II
ph:  1(319)335-9956                              216 Boyd Law Building
fax: 1(319)335-9019                  University of Iowa College of Law
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                Iowa City, IA 52242-1113
For Hardware and Software questions, call 5-9124