Hi, I'm running 4.0.11a-gamma.  I have replication working and I have SSL
working.  I can't seem to get them to work together.  Based on mysql.com's
documentation, it seems that this version of MySQL does in fact support
secure replication.

Unfortunately, when I add "REQUIRE SSL" to the slave user's GRANT string,
the slave can no longer connect.  Any idea why this is?  I have master-ssl
as an option in my.cnf, and I have master-ssl-cert and master-ssl-key setup
properly.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Russell