Hello ,

We are writing some set of generic scripts to start / stop MySQL instances
on a particular Linux machine. We want to address the complexity of
configuring & running multiple MySQL instances on the same machine. Can we
get the information about the parameters that we MUST take care for
launching multiple MySQL instances.

This may be related to the configuration as well as the start / stop
parameters, along with mandatory & optional ones.

Also, a pointer to these information will also be of great help.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant Kumar Gupta,
telnet: +91-80-2051230