Hi,

I have a hockey database with players names in it and I want to be able to
update their stats one after the other. To be more clear - when the page is
first entered I want the first players name to automatically appear showing
his current stats (this will be in a form). Then you can update the record
and write it back to the database, then the next player will show up with
his stats showing, and the process continues until all the players have been
done. Setting up the database and forms is no problem, but I'm not sure how
I would keep count of what player has been done so the next one
automatically appears (and if there should be a power failure orWindows
crashes, or whatever else - I want the process to start at the last player
being updated - I don't want to have to start again from player one).  I'm
not sure if this is more a PHP or MySQL question - or both - so I have sent
it to both lists.

Thanks

C. Reeve