I tried to use MySql 4.0.11-gamma-max gebug on W2K.

Mysql Service hang on "delete from tbl_listdat;"

Do you want to get further information about this problem?

I' m an experienced MySql user since years. I think this is a problem caused by a
combination of the table structure and the content.
When I have only a few records in the table it works fine.
When I run a test with about 3000 records, this hang occurs.

Regards
Josef