Greetings.

I've been challenged with an assignment in which my client will feed me a 9000-record
SQL Server database every night,  and I in turn will need to import the data into
mySQL, replacing the mySQL database from the night before ...

Given that scenario, and the fact that I obviously want to be able to automate the
process via scripting, what is the best format for my client to send the database in?
They've volunteered that the feed can be "almost any format you want" ... sooooooo,
what do i want?  what would be the easiest to work with?

Any ideas?

thanks in advance,

kenn