Is there a way to convert an Access database into MySQL easily?

I am running into problems trying to convert it through VB code using a
recordset. I'm rather new at this stuff. I'm also tried generating an insert
statement through VB code and then executing it, I get the error "Unknown
column 'False' in 'field list'"

this is the SQL string I am using to insert the record.

insert into csapps.qainfo

(DCN,NoRetention,AttachmentCode,NPPN,CPTList,ReceivedDate,Answered,ClientID,
PPO,Retry,Tax,EOP,TXDeficientIsAnswered,TXDeficient,CACPAnswered,CACPAuthori
zed,MGMAnswered,MGMContracted,Priority,ImageStatus,BatchCode)

values

  ('123673852',False,'E : JUST an ID CARD',False,
'Dental','8/19/2001',True,'TN','??',0,0,'TX',True,False,False,False,False,Fa
lse,1,'NotRequested','N1TN236012')

Any ideas?

Nelson Tamayo
Claims Automation
(800) 237-7767 x3520
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information contained in this transmission is legally privileged and
entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copy of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately.