We are trying to set a TimeStamp in mysql from Java.
We use the set TimeStamp funcion in PreparedStatement, but the date is not logged
properly in the database. ( We are using a DateTime in the database ).
In other words, does JDBC cope with TimeStamps?
It was working fine when we had a TimeStamp in the database.
I would appreciate a lot your answer.
Thanks in advance.
Gustavo.

Gustavo Cebrian
Analyst/Programmer

Want to improve the ROI on your EAI project?
Download RV Tester and reduce your development
and testing timescales by as much as 50%.
http://www.greenhatconsulting.com/rvtester

Green Hat Consulting Ltd.
107 Fleet Street, London EC4A 2AB
DDI +44 (0)20 7936 9495