Hello all : )

Can anyone offer any advice on how to achieve the following with SQL?

Say I have a table.....

CREATE TABLE page (
  pgposition int(6) not null,
  pgelement char(20) not null default '',
  pgsize int(4) not null default '0'));

and it has this data in.....

  1,"TEXT",20
  2,"TEXT",30
  3,"PASSWORD",10

How do I get 2 and 3 to change over, so the data becomes.....

  1,"TEXT",20
  2,"PASSWORD",10
  3,"TEXT",30

Thanks in advance,
Steve.

(Some background if interested... The data in the table goes into making up
a page with a lot of <INPUT>'s on, the user needs to be able to change the
order in which these elements appear on the page... I want arrows on the
page that the user can click on to move elements up or down the page...
These changes would be saved back into the page table and re-used the next
time the page is looked at).  I've simplified the above example table.