can you explain how I would do this tracking?
Andrew

>Subject: Re: Updat not Updating
>

>If this is really exactly what your code looks like, you've got an
>extraneous comma after the Cwww line. But when you're tracking down a bug
>like this, you may find it helpful to output the exact query that is being
>executed, because often the problem will lie in the variable you're
>inserting.
>
>Brian McCain

My code looks exactly like this:

mysql_connect("$DBHost","$DBUser","$DBPass");
mysql("$DBName","UPDATE items
SET ItemSKU='$ItemSKU',
ItemName='$ItemName',
ItemDescription='$ItemDescription',
PostCode='$PostCode',
Category='$Category',
CityID='$CityID',
CTelephone='$CTelephone',
Cfax='$Cfax',
Cemail='$Cemail',
Caddress='$Caddress',
Cfax='$CTown',
Cwww='$Cwww',
WHERE ItemID='$ItemID'");
$result = mysql_query($query, $connection) or die("Error with query:
".mysql_error()."");

Andrew