Rusch (ext) Reiner wrote:

Hi,

is anyone interested in commercial use/spam of this list?
If not, I would prefer to throw them out of the list.

Regards,
Reiner

If it offends you so then set up a filter to deal with it.
MySQL-related software releases can't be considered spam.
Focus your attention on real spam. There's plenty to go after without taking things out on people providing software for our favourite database.

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer