Hello,

I have been working for the past couple of days trying to get tables larger than 2GB on my linux system.

Here is what it is installed:

Linux 2.4.20 i686
glibc-2.3.1
gcc-3.2.2

I am trying to install 3.23.55 from source. During configure, I get the following:

checking for CFLAGS value to request large file support... -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
checking for LDFLAGS value to request large file support...
checking for LIBS value to request large file support...
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS... 64
checking for _LARGEFILE_SOURCE... no
checking for _LARGE_FILES... no

And when it compiles, I and limited to 2GB files.

I can happily create files larger than 2GB outside of mysql. I have also tried running with the "--big-tables" option.

Any help you could provide would be great.

Thanks
cory