Hi,

I am coding a cgi program to query the records from the mysql tables.  When
I execute the sql query (which is a join operation on two tables) in the
mysql shell, the results are shown correctly.  However, if I use cgi script
to execute the same query, the web browser just crashed after a while (5 or
6 minutes which is the same as the query execution time ).   I am guessing
the problem is relevant to the larger result (more than 10,000 records),
because if I execute the query against another two tables which have the
same structure but contain the less records, both cgi script and shell
method can work.

So anybody can help me figure out the problem?  I have adjusted the
configuration of mysqld to be a huge one but still failed.

Regards
Haifeng Liu