Hi Joseph,

thank you for your answer. While i was reading
about clustering some weeks ago i read the openmosix
FAQ claiming that openmosix would not work with apache,
because apache was using shared memory to communicate
with its threads, and i always thought mysql is designed
the same way. Please someone correct me if i am wrong.

Regards,
Philipp

--

Philipp Steinkrueger

PGPkeyID: 690A9504
Key Fingerprint: 35CE 467E C813 06B0 B8E3  0275 2B1E E84A 690A 9504