Hi All MySQL ers

I am now starting to confuse myself so everyone else should be just fine with
this query problem / clarification!

I have just discovered through luck that I need to have the same record in
(table items) accessable if it is listed as being in more than one city (table
city).  Obviously I don't want to create new records for the same item so it can
be displayed if it's in different cities.  Is the best way to do this to create
a new table and call it reference_city with items.ItemID and city.CityID as the
columns?

Basically the items are being called when an item is in a city and the same item
will more than likely be in more than one city.

Thanks
Andrew

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.