At 21:21 +0100 3/19/03, Yasen Petrov wrote:
how to ececute it from dos prompt as long as I have to connect to mysql
first. so i'll have mysql prompt anyway. please give me a better
explanation. thank you

Uh, sorry. Apparently you didn't even *try* to use the instructions given, so I will just repeat them below. If you try them and they don't work, then please indicate what happened. Note that you *don't* have to connect to mysql first.