Hi, I got the following question:

Imagine I have a table with 3 colums (column1, column2, column3), which are
of type INT.

I want the data in column3 to be generated automatically from the one in
column1 and column2 when it is inserted
For example a sum, that the data in column3 be the sum of column1 and
column2.
If I insert a row that contains "2" for column1 and "3" for column2, the
column3 should be automatically filled with "5".

I know that in other DBMs this can be done with triggers, but MySQL still
doesn't support them..

Can it be done in any way??

Thanks in advance,

Juan