I posted earlier this week about how to select from two different tables with
an OR -- selecting rows from either table and putting them into one.

That was easily accomplished with a UNION statement (AFTER upgrading to
MySQL 4.0.x).

Now I'm doing almost the opposite.  I have two tables, TestCases, and TestTemp
(a temporary table).  I want to select any rows in TestCases AND TestTemp.  I
know I can do that if I go through and match field by field:

SELECT * FROM TestCases AS C, TestTemp AS T WHERE
        C.Field1 = T.Field1 AND C.Field2 = T.Field2;
(and so on if there are more fields).

Is there a shortcut to this?  Is there a quick way to say

SELECT * FROM TestCases AS C, TestTemp AS T WHERE (allfields = allfields);

I'm calling from Perl, so I can write a routine that will go through and list
every darn field, but I'd like to find a shorter and faster way to do it.

Thanks!

Hal