The thing is that this particular table in database 'A' contains
bounceback email addresses, all other databases are customer databases
containing pretty large subscriber tables. Now I need to find matches
between this bounceback table and all other customer subscriber tables.
So I'd like to do a join over these, which is not possible because they
reside in different databases
(Like SELECT s.name FROM bouncebacks b, subcriber s where s.email =
b.email).
So if I could replicate this table, I could perform the above join.
right now I find matches between the bounceback and the subscriber list
by scripting, which is slooooooow - with ca. 10,000 bouncebacks and say
up to 15,000 subscribers/customer.

I don't really like this concept, but I can't think of a better one...

Thanks again for suggestions!
Tom