Hi,

Have tried changing the value of 'slave_net_timeout' on slave
side ? By default, it is 3600s, if you make it shorter than
10 mn, I think that the slave will start a new read (and
generate some TCP/IP traffic) before the firewall closes the
connection.

Regards,
Joseph Bueno

Andrew L. Davydov wrote:
Hi!

The mysql replicatian freezing when MASTER and SLAVE servers
connected through FireWall and data not sending in 10 minuts.

The FireWall close the connecting becouse TCP/IP timeout for
connections has left, but MySQL don't know about it.

The MySQL can't send a keepalive packets to keep up connections when data is not sending to SLAVE.

The good idea to enable the keepalive packets when MySQL in
replication mode, but how can I make it ?