Im trying to restore a database dumb taken from a Sun Cobalt RAQ4 running Mysql
3.23.37 and restore it to a new Dell PowerEdge running Redhat 7.3 with Mysql 3.23.55.

I have tried from both the command line and using phpmyadmin
With Command line /usr/bin/mysql database -uuser -ppassword <
/var/lib/mysql/mysql_database2003_0320.sql I get an error 1054 relating to a Colum
count and field "net" which do not appear in the database anywhere.

D.Murray

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This E-Mail is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
do not distribute and delete the original message.
Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown.
Thank you for your compliance.