On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 11:05:06PM -0800, Jeff Kilbride wrote:
> Replication doesn't seem to be replicating LOAD DATA INFILE correctly in
> 3.23.56. Starting with a master and slave that were in sync, I imported a
> file:

[snip]

> Notice that the slave doesn't skip the records that the master does,
> so the master and slave are out of sync after the LOAD DATA INFILE
> executes.

Interesting.  I have a theory, but I'd need to toy with it a bit
before embarassing myself with a guess...

Might you also put this up on bugs.mysql.com?

> Also, is there any way to find out what records were skipped and
> why?

Nope.  Not yet.  I think that's coming in 4.1?

Jeremy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |  http://jeremy.zawodny.com/

MySQL 4.0.8: up 50 days, processed 1,736,124,981 queries (394/sec. avg)