    Some options of the slave configuration are ignored when using the
option report-host before them.
    The options I used where: replicate-do-db and replicate-ignore-table.
    A configuration file should not depend on the order of the options if
it's not obvious...

>How-To-Repeat:
    Using (in my.cnf):
        report-host
        replicate-do-db=test
        replicate-ignore-table=test.table1
    ignores the replicate-do/ignore options.

    Using:
        replicate-do-db=test
        replicate-ignore-table=test.table1
        report-host
    works fine!

    Check it with SHOW SLAVE STATUS for replicate-do-db. For the
replicate-ignore-table option by watching
    the table and changing it on the master...