Greetings MySQL folk,

New to MySQL.....here goes.

Have db with following tables :

Client :
ClientID | ClientName | Address | Distance | ContactName | ContactNo

Jobs :
JobID | ClientID | JobDate | JobDistance | JobWorkDone | JobTimeTaken |
JobTypeID

JobTypes :
JobTypeID | JobDesc

I need to create a JOIN statement in MySQL that will update the db but I
can`t get it right :

Heres the (partial) code, it`s been through so many amendments I`ve
actually got myself in a knot here.

//Create SQL to Update Job Info--------------------
      $sqlSaveJob = "INSERT INTO Jobs INNER JOIN ON  JobTypes" .
      $sqlSaveJob = "SET ClientID = '$ClientID',".
      $sqlSaveJob = "    JobDate = $JobDate1,".
      $sqlSaveJob = "    JobTypesID = $JobTypesID,".
      $sqlSaveJob = "    Distance = $Distance,".
      $sqlSaveJob = "WHERE ClientID = '$ClientID'"  ;

Any pointers.....this is rather confusing. I may be a dufus cus I read
the MySQL docs but it don`t make any sense.

--
Chris Blake
Office : (011) 782-0840