From: Marc Bakker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2003 21:25
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MySQL: Selecting a patricular row

Hello,
I am working on a PHP/MySQL/Apache website.  I have a MySQL table with 5
rows. I want to select a patricular row using it's absolute row number.
How
can I do this? I found mysql_row_seek() n te MySQL docs but this
requires me
to get the whole table and then lets me within the result set select the
desired row. That's too much overhead - I want to use SQL to select a
particular row using the row number

thanks,

Marc