Hi, I'm just wondering what the right syntax for using the delete statement is? I'm trying to write a simple garbage collection/deletion query similar to the queries below.

delete from 'item' where 'quantity_of_item_in_stock' <= 10;

(the above version of the query pops up a Java-applet alert asking if I really want to xyz, then it gives an error in MyPHPAdmin)

delete * from 'item' where 'quantity_of_item_in_stock' <= 10;

(this one just gives an error in MyPHPAdmin)

Thanks again!

Marc

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
~Charles Babbage