I did use date as a column name but I'll change that.

 Also, I'm trying to select the contents of each column for each recors
and do this date calculation but apparently I cannot do both at the same
time?

I can do SELECT * from table;

but can't do SELECT id, agent, ad_type, date_add('submit', interval 180
day) as expires from table;

Any ideas on this one??

TIA,

Ed