Hi -

I would like to access a mysql database server from a NUMA-Q Sequent platform running
Dynix/ptx v4.5.2.  Does any of mysql's connectivity products (Connector/ODBC,
Connector/C++) run under this platform/OS?  Also, is there a C (not C++) API available?

Tom Klepetka
Senior Software Engineer

Intrado Inc.
6285 Lookout Road
Boulder, CO  80301-3343
direct: 630-300-2739
fax: 303-981-0900 (cover letter with my name on it)

Intrado. Informed Response.TM
www.intrado.com

ATTENTION:

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify Intrado Inc. immediately at (303) 581-5600 and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments.