    your MUA wrap-mutilates quoted text.

# [EMAIL PROTECTED] / 2003-04-02 02:34:01 +0200:

    http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/CREATE_TABLE.html

    http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/example-Foreign_keys.html

> For my part I am doing :
> Have a field in attached table for 1-n relationships
> Have another table (3) with table1.id and table2.id for n-n
> relationships
> What is the proper way then ?

    you are doing it right, but it's not obvious from the DDL.

> ps: I still have my SQL dump if you want to have another look..

    it's in the ml archives, no need to resend it.

--
FreeBSD 4.8-RC
4:31PM up 9 days, 6:50, 20 users, load averages: 0.20, 0.08, 0.02