Hello,

I've been searching the manual and the web for information on saving the
last command I just typed in at the mysql> prompt.  If I create a
complex command in SQLPLUS that I'd like to use in the future, I can
then type "save greatcommand.sql", and the last command executed is
saved to the current directory.  I can execute it
using   "@greatcommand".

Is there a way to do this in MySQL?  I know I can run batches at the
shell prompt, using redirects, and I can use the "source" command at the
mysql> prompt for a batch I created in the shell.  But I want to create
it while in MySQL (where I can see my output and decide I like the
command)....can I do this with something other than using "spool" or
cutting and pasting?

Thanks in advance,
Julie Myhre

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the