Hello,

 I have  a problem. I have two tables one with the
long sentences(TABLE 1) and one with the words in that
sentences(TABLE 2).

 what i need to do is  query the TABLE 2 by giving a
part of the word ---WILD CARD MATCHING-----and get the
complete words which contains this part.

Then Use this results from the query to again query
the TABLE 1 -----AGAIN WILD CARD MATCHING (words are
part of sentences)----and get all the sentences which
contains all the words retrieved using former query.

I used the follwong as my 1 query to get the results
...they are fine...

SELECT words
FROM Table 2
WHERE ((Words Like '*ing*'));

I want to use the results from this to agin do a wild
card match on table 1 which has sentences. i tried
using nested select statements but all my queries
failed. may be due to some wrong syntax.

can anyone help me with the correct syntax...?

Thanks in advance,

Pankaj.