Hello, I have a date field in my database
Format is YYYY-MM-DD

Once a day at 12:01AM a script is going to run that will
Select name, email from users where birthday = ??

And the ?? Is where I am stuck, I donšt care about the year at all, I just
need to match on the month and day, how would I do this?

http://www.newgeo.com                       Fax: 313.557.5052
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            Novato, CA U.S.A.

You can rewrite the query the following way:

Select name, email from users where substring (birthday from 6 FOR 5 )= ??;

6 is the position where it starts from, 5 is the length.