Hello

I have a MySQL 4.0.3 server with SSL option. I know
that the SSL option is runnish coz when I do show
variables...i am getting the value for ssl to be true
:)

I am writing a C app to connect to the MySQL server to
do some jobs.

I am using the mysql_real_connect() function to
connect. The code i use is -

UINT client = 0;

client = client | CLIENT_SSL;

ret = mysql_real_connect ( mysql, "localhost", "user",
"pwd", NULL, 3306, NULL, client );

The app seems to hang? but when i comment out the line

client = client | CLIENT_SSL;

everything seems to be working find. I want to use the
SSL protocol? Am I doint anything wrong.

Yeah...I am using the libmysql.dll which was provided
with 3.23.54? Do I need to upgrade the .dll and .lib
which is provided with MySQL 4.x???

Thanks in advance.

Karam