Hi!

Most probably the drivers will be fine placing the jar file under
c:\jdk_dir\jre\lib\ext

This way there should be no classpath problem

Adding JDK_HOME and JAVA_HOME variables to your environment should help also
As for the drivers, both should work, just fine =)

--
Victor Medina M
Ferreteria EPA - [EMAIL PROTECTED]