Hi all,

i am analyzing a very strange behaviour of mysql-3.23-53-log
on a Suse  8.1 system:

I have created  a table Customer with a column:
   customer_id  int(11)

Now i want to select all rows with customer_id=41:
  SELECT * from Customer WHERE customer_id=41;
The result is:  Empty set (0.13 sec)

If i change the query to:
   SELECT * from Customer WHERE customer_id LIKE 41
then i get all results !?

If I search for Customers with Ids < 20 I also get  results.
It think, that my provider has updated  the SuSe-Release
or the mysql-Version of my Server. Is there any  configuration
or option of  mysql that can cause this strange behaviour ???

Any other ideas ?

Thanks
Stefan